The Idaho State Treasurer’s Office serves as custodian for securities required by the Idaho Industrial Commission from companies desiring authority to write workers’ compensation insurance in the State of Idaho. This deposit is held in trust for the exclusive benefit of holders of obligations of the insurer under the workers’ compensation laws of Idaho and remains with the Idaho State Treasurer or its custodial bank to answer any default of the insurer.
Notice: As of March 30, 2016 the security types accepted for deposit were changed. Please review the following documents:
Please contact Nick Landry at the Idaho Industrial Commission at (208) 334-6042 with questions.
Security Types Accepted for Deposit
- U.S. Treasury Bills
- U.S. Treasury Bonds
- U.S. Treasury Notes
- Cash or cash equivalent
- Idaho Municipal Bonds (allowed for Insurance Companies only)
Wells Fargo Bank
- Idaho State Treasurer's Office - Angela Bonaminio - (208) 332-2998
- US Bank - Sarah Djeyfroudi- (503) 464-3786
- Wells Fargo Bank - Robin L. Bowman - (254) 761-6951
- Zions Bank - Twyla Lehto - (208) 501-7493