State Depository Policy
Current State Depositories List
- Idaho Code - 67-2739
- NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that I, Julie A. Ellsworth, Treasurer of the State of Idaho, have designated the following as State Depositories under Section 67-2739 of the Idaho Code, effective February 26, 2021*
- Bank of Commerce - Bid Idaho January 2021
- Ireland Bank
- Key Bank National Association
- Bank of Idaho
- U.S. Bank National Association
- Idaho Central Credit Union - Bid Idaho January 2021
- Umpqua Bank
- Wells Fargo Bank, NA
- Zions Bancorporation, N.A. dba Zions First National Bank
- All previous designations of STATE DEPOSITORIES are hereby revoked.
- Dated this 26th day of February, 2021.
- Julie A. Ellsworth Treasurer of the State of Idaho
Bank /Savings and Loans
- Idaho State Treasurer's Office
attn: State Depository
P.O. Box 83720
Boise, Idaho 83720-0091
*Inclusion as a designated state depository is based only on the requirements set forth in Idaho Code 67-2725 to 67-2726 and is not an indication of financial soundness or an endorsement of an institution by the State of Idaho or the Office of the Treasurer. Designation as a state depository does not guaranty a deposit of funds or prevent the withdrawal of funds by the Office of the Treasurer. The Treasurer may revoke designation as a state depository at any time, in his sole discretion. Investors should conduct a thorough investigation of a financial institution and weigh the risks and benefits of the investment prior to depositing funds or making any investment with a financial institution.