The Idaho Credit Rating Enhancement Committee shall advise the Governor and the Legislature regarding
policies and actions that enhance and preserve Idaho's credit rating and maintain the future availability
of low cost capital financing. The Idaho State Treasurer shall serve as chairperson of this committee.
- Idaho Statutes
State of Idaho Debt Management Policy
2012 Annual Report
- eBank Web Site - Enter your Credit Enhancement information here.
- Primary Functions
Develop a six-year forecast of debt capacity targets by debt type and repayment source based on the
policies and actions established under this section.
Convert debt capacity targets to net available capacity estimates reflecting amounts of capacity currently
issued, the planned issuance of authorized debt and estimates of debt repayments.
- Report findings, including net debt capacity, and recommendations to the governor and the legislature
by August 1 of each year.
- Idaho State Treasurer
- Administrator of the Division of Financial Management
- One Senator appointed by the President Pro Tempore of the Senate
- One member of the House of Representatives appointed by the Speaker of the House of Representatives
- Other members of the committee shall be appointed by the Governor after considering recommendations of the Idaho State Treasurer
Submit Credit Enhancement Comments or Questions